Using the Automated Classroom
Document ID 1126
- Log in to the classroom computer using your NetID and password. See instructions at Logging In/Off.
- Wait one to two minutes for the computer to complete the login process.
- A computer panel pop-up window appears at the top right of the computer screen.
- Press the Power On button on the computer panel to turn on power to the projector and to lower the classroom screen.
- Wait three minutes for the projector to warm up.
- Switch on the projector's inputs (DVD, laptop, and computer).
- Press the Power Off button on the computer panel.
- Click the Start button on the bottom left of the computer screen.
- A menu pop-up window appears. Click the Logoff button on the bottom right side of the menu.
- A verification pop-up message appears. Click OK.
- Wait one to two minutes for the computer to complete the logoff process. The projector will power off and the classroom screen will go up.
Find out more about automated classrooms.
To see if your classroom is automated, look up your classroom on the Classroom Equipment List and see if it has the Automated Control System icon.