Configuring PalmOS/webOS for Texas A&M Email (Neo) Mobile
Document ID 862
You must have VersaMail installed on your Palm device in order to use ActiveSync. See the Palm website if you do not have this program.
Although the specific steps differ for various handhelds, the basic settings are the following:
- Create a new account in VersaMail. For account type, choose Exchange ActiveSync.
- The description can be anything you want.
- Your username and password will be your NetID and NetID password.
- Your e-mail address will be NetID@neo.tamu.edu.
- Mail server name: neo.tamu.edu
- If there is an option to use SSL, check it.
If you have any questions, feel free to call or e-mail the Help Desk at 979-845-8300, or email@example.com.