How to Forward an Email from eLearning to Your Mailbox
Document ID 927
Elearning has a feature that allows students to forward emails from the inbox in eLearning to a personal, external, email inbox. This is a convienient option for students who wish to be able to check their eLearning mail without having to go through eLearning itself.
Note: Students will need to reply to emails from the eLearning interface. There is currently no way to send email to an eLearning address from outside of eLearning.
1. Log in to elearning.tamu.edu with your NetID and your NetID password.
2. After logging into eLearning, select My Settings at the top-right corner of the page [fig. 01].
[fig. 01 - My Settings Button]
3. Under the "My Profile" menu, click Edit Profile [fig. 02].
[fig. 02 - Edit Profile]
4. Type your email in the "E-mail:" field, then click Save [fig. 03].
[fig. 03 - Entering Your Email Address]
5. Click the My Tool Options tab [fig. 04].
[fig. 04 - My Tool Options]
6. Scroll down the page and check Mail Forwarding. Then click Save at the bottom of the page [fig. 05].
[fig. 05 - Forwarding Email]
7. Your emails should now be forwarded to the specified address.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com or call us at 979.845.8300.