How to Forward an Email from eLearning to Your Mailbox
Document ID 927
Elearning has a feature that allows students to forward emails from the inbox in eLearning to a personal, external, email inbox. This is a convienient option for students who wish to be able to check their eLearning mail without having to go through eLearning itself.
Note: Students will need to reply to emails from the eLearning interface. There is currently no way to send email to an eLearning address from outside of eLearning.
1. Login to elearning.tamu.edu with your NetID and password.
2. After logging into eLearning, select My Settings at the top-right corner of the page[fig. 1].
[fig. 1- Location of My Settings button ]
3. Click on "My Profile" and press the "Edit Profile" button[fig. 2].
[fig. 2 - My Profile -> Edit Profile]
4.Type in your email address and save[fig. 4].
[fig. 4 - Entering your Email Adress]
5. Go to the tab My Tool Options
[fig. 5 - My Tool Options]
6. Scroll down the page and check the option for Mail Forwarding. Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
[fig. 6 - Forwarding Email]
7. Your emails should now be forwarded to the specified address