Clearing Cookies and Cache in Internet Explorer 6
Document ID 789
If you are having trouble loggin in to a website and/or your browser is acting oddly, clearing your cookies and cache might help. Follow the steps below to clear your cookies and cache in the Internet Explorer 6 web browser.
1. Open "Internet Explorer 6." In the "Tools" drop-down menu, click Internet Options... [fig. 01]
[fig. 01 - Tools Drop-Down Menu]
2. You will now be presented with the "Internet Options" screen. Click Delete Cookies..., then click OK [fig. 02].
[fig. 02 - Delete Cookies]
3. On the "Internet Options" screen, click Delete Files..., then click OK [fig. 03].
[fig. 03 - Delete Files]
4. Click OK once more [fig. 04].
[fig. 04 - Click OK]
5. Restart the browser for changes to go into effect. You have now successfully cleared your cache and cookies in Internet Explorer 6.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com or call us at 979.845.8300.