Reminder: Texas A&M Email (Neo) Outage Scheduled March 16 - 17
A major upgrade of Texas A&M Email (Neo) is only a few days away. Email service will be interrupted from 6 a.m. Friday, March 16 to midnight Saturday, March 17.
You will not be able to access your TAMU Email account during the outage. Email sent during this time will be delivered once the upgrade is complete. This email outage should have no effect on other email services provided by colleges, departments or campus organizations.
Here are the changes you will see after the upgrade:
- Mailbox quota increase from 250 MB to 1 GB.
- Mail delivery even if your mailbox is full. You will not be able to send mail from an over-quota account.
- Briefcase Tab for storing and sharing files in a virtual briefcase.
- Attachments Preview to quickly preview attachments, regardless of file type.
- Social Zimlet for viewing Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts inside Texas A&M Email.
- Sticky Notes to add reminders and notes to any email, contact or calendar event.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Help Desk Central any time at 979.845.8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.